EMERGENCY DRILL INFORMATION
The purpose of this drill is to prepare students and parents in the event that an emergency was to happen at the school which would require a lock down situation in which students would need to be reunited with parents personally.
Please be prepared to be reunited with your child by bringing the following information with you:
- Photo ID-Required
- The card filled out completely.
- Also, make sure you have updated your child’s emergency contact information and list of people authorized to pick up your child in the event of an emergency with the school and on PowerSchool.
- You must have a photo ID. Please be prepared.
- Get in the check out line.
- Remember you may not check out students who are not your own children unless you are listed as an emergency contact on the school contact card in the office.
- After check-in, staff will take your checkin card and a runner will be sent to recover your student. Please step over to the Reunification Location.
- We understand that this process can be long and stressful. Please do not shout at school or district staff. We will get through this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.